I want to know about life in columbia

How much does one hundred dollars get you in Columbia?

I have been living in Medellin, Colombia for over three years now. As I write this, the exchange rate has been fluctuating around 3900 pesos per dollar. Which means that $100 is equal to 390,000 pesos. In general, everything is cheaper to buy here with some notable exceptions like high end electronics (i.e.iPhone). I rente a 4 bedroom, 4 bath, indoor parking garage with storage and two parking spaces and 24 hour security for the equivalent of about $900 a month. The specific amount in terms of USD changes a little each day, but in pesos it is 3,500,000 COP. My neighborhood is the Laureles Estadio barrio and I live in a nicer area. If you put this apartment in a nice area of Chicago, where I am from, I believe the rent would easily be $3000 to $4,000 a month.I do not own a car here and get around great with Uber but there are also ways that are cheaper. An Uber ride round trip to the next main area south of here is about $6 or $7 or less. There is a large ExPat community here and in fact, according to the US Embassy in Colombia, there are about 250,000 US ExPats living here in Colombia with some type of Visa.